Denny,

This is extraordinarily good news! I am thrilled that the Foundation and the
Community has taken it on board. I think it is a truly seminal, pivotal project
for promulgating free knowledge to all corners of humanity. I just could not be
happier to know that you will be shepherding the work! Warmest congratulations!

Victoria