In addition, (English Wikipedia) ANI can reasonably well deal with one or
several highly problematic diffs, but very often we have a long pattern
which can result in a long series of diffs, so that each one is
unproblematic or slightly problematic, but all together thay may constitute
a harassment pattern and make the victim feel very unpleasant. ANI is
absolutely not capable of dealing with this situation, and usually ArbCom
can not handle it either. In my situation, I overreacted a couple of times,
and then every time I would try to raise the question at best it would be
called "keeping old grudges" and I was advised to "grow thick skin", but
more often that it was told it was my fault and in fact it was harassment
from my side. ArbCom was not capable of performing any better. To be
honest, I do not see how T&S can perform better either. An investigation of
such situation would require wading through thousands of diffs and
reconstructing the whole episodes, and I just do not see how this can be
done.

Best
Yaroslav