Hello all,

This is a gentle reminder that if you have questions for the Board of
Trustees' coming Office Hours (next Thursday, May 13 2021, at 19:00 UTC),
please send them to *ask...@wikimedia.org <ask...@wikimedia.org>* by
tomorrow, *May 7th*, *at midnight* (no matter the time zone).

Please note that the *registration* to the Office Hours will *remain open
till one hour before the session*.
Just send an email with your details to ask...@wikimedia.org and a zoom
link will be sent to you an hour before the session.

If you are unable to register, you will still be able to watch live (via
YouTube / Facebook) ask questions live (via Meta / YouTube / Facebook /
Telegram), and of course watch later.

Looking forward to seeing you all,
Shani, on behalf of the Community Affairs Committee.

Shani Evenstein Sigalov
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/profile/shani-evenstein-sigalov/>

Board of Trustees