Hi Xavier and all,

You say, "even the WMF tried to rebrand itself from «Wikimedia Foundation»
to «Wikipedia Foundation» in a move that I consider a disbelief towards its
own content legacies"

It seems these rebranding efforts are in fact ongoing after all. According
to Meta,[1] the fundraising emails sent to donors over the past few months
have had Jimmy Wales signing off as follows:

Thanks,

Jimmy Wales

Wikipedia Foundation

[1]