Thanks Lauren, I have followed there, because I think we are measuring two very different things when talking about engagement.

Have a good day
Galder

2022(e)ko uzt. 18(a) 19:48 erabiltzaileak hau idatzi du (Lauren Dickinson <ldickin...@wikimedia.org>):
Hi Galder, I just left a more detailed reply on Meta-Wiki so we can continue the conversation there. In summary, we refer to a few different sources to benchmark our engagement rates on @Wikipedia. According to Rival IQ, the median Twitter engagement rate for brands across all industries is 0.037%; for nonprofits specifically, it is 0.054%. According to Adobe, "most would consider 0.5% to be a good engagement rate for Twitter, with anything above 1% great." @Wikipedia Twitter's engagement rate, according to the dashboard we access when logged-in to the account, over the last 28 day period is 2.7%. In May and June, it was 2.6% and 2.2%, respectively. I hope the resources shared are helpful for your management of @euwikipedia.

It's difficult to draw direct comparisons between the @euwikipedia and @wikipedia accounts due to the difference in follower size and our more global focus, as well as the objectives we are prioritizing to support the movement but also build resonance among groups who can help us to push forward our knowledge equity goals. At the same time, a straight comparison—with the understanding that I cannot see the analytics for the @euwikipedia account—reveals more retweets, likes, and comments on the @Wikipedia account. I'd like to better understand however if we are defining engagement differently. Also, an overall higher engagement rate from Twitter's analytics could be a result of the low base effect (comparing two accounts of different sizes).

Please note that I am managing a family commitment this week. I am happy to continue this conversation on Meta-Wiki when I return.

Also, Andy, we will follow up this week regarding your questions about the @WiktionaryUsers and @Wiktionary accounts. We do not currently have access but are exploring potential options via Twitter now.

Thank you, all, for your comments.

Lauren
Lauren Dickinson (she/her)
Senior Communications Manager