To add to the conversation, I'm wondering several things.

1. Was there actually an outreach strategy to recruit for this type of
technologist profile? Was it communicated to the movement? We could have helped.

2. Why the decision on someone whose only relevant background as technologist
is on US corporate technology companies? As several people have pointed out,
Luis doesn't seem to have any relevant experience in enterprises that
contribute to the larger social good; some of them are significantly
controversial (Rappi, Loft); and all of them seem to be very much US-based.

3. Why a guy? It would have been significantly better to bring a woman into
this position. If the problem is retention, I actually think that a woman would
have been a way better fit to understand what's failing in terms of business
culture that's creating challenges to make people stay.

There are several other things that could be said about this decision but I
think others have already said them -- like the whole NFT & blockchain thing
and the "fintech for young people", which is already a huge, huge, huge red
flag.

cheers,
scann