Fellow Wikipedians

We have been working hard in the Arabic Wikipedia to establish a twin
WikiProject Medicine that would address local medical issues, in
addition to participating in global translation efforts.

One of the questions I had was the criteria currently followed to
evaluate the importance of medical articles on the English Wikipedia.
They seem a little bit vague and more difficult to follow when
compared to the quality scale.

Is there any suggested third-party reference that provides some kind
of a guide or a list of important medical subjects?

Best,