At this time, no.  O'Reilly has not repeated their offer of free space
(valued at a couple thousand bucks) and we're pretty overbooked in
terms of other big communications work.

That being said... the 'call for makers' is still wide open, and I'm
sure that local volunteers (with some tangential level of support from
WMF) could at least get a small space and with a more DIY sort of
resource situation, be in the space again.

http://makerfaire.com/bayarea/2009/callformakers/

We certainly know the people who organize it, so maybe we could try to
make that connection. Wild horses couldn't keep me away from the
event, I know that much.

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications