I don't know if I can pull of a sockpuppet making workshop for 65K
people... isn't that how many visited the booth last year? ;)

I sent on the Wikihow idea to our Wikihow partners in crime; it sounds
like a fun idea to me.

I am willing to be the lead contact & send in the proposal if ya'll
help write it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco/Maker_Faire

Jay talked to our contacts, and they are still taking proposals. But
we need to send it in ASAP!

-- Phoebe