MF was amazing.  where else can you get firebreathing robots and
sockpuppet-making kits?  I hope to come out again.

Was wikihow there last year?  How about "how to share great maker
ideas", with a double booth shared with wikihow, showing off neat
wikiversity tutorials, maker-style wikibook drafts, and where to
publish amazing animated diagrams and schematics?  You could highlight
some of the fine illustrations from recent contests / from the philg
project...

SJ