I can register our booth for Maker Faire.

Last year we discussed coordinating with Creative Commons or Electronic
Frontier Foundation on our booth placement, and possibly co-hosting a talk
on free knowledge or free licensing. Does anyone know people involved with
CC or EFF's booths?

We should discuss Maker Faire plans on February 4th, 2012:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco_17