Hi all, I hope the holiday season is treating you well!

I'm pleased to announce the third Wikipedia Women's Edit-a-thon, hosted by the
California League of Women Voters and Tech Liminal, a co-working space in
Oakland.

The theme is "Women and Democracy."  League members will bring valuable
expertise to a topic that could use lots of work on Wikipedia, and I look
forward to bringing Wikipedians and League members together. (As always, if
this topic doesn't excite you, you're welcome to work on any wiki content you
like.)

The edit-a-thon will be Saturday, December 15 from 2-5pm; beginners are invited
to come arrive promptly at 1pm for an intro session.

Please see the Wikipedia meetup page for more details, and to sign up. And let
me know if you have questions or ideas!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bay_Area_WikiWomen%27s_Edit-a-Thon_3

-Pete

[[User:Peteforsyth]] on Wikipedia