Hi Pete,

Now that I know my masculine and feminine sides are welcome to attend, I will
do my best to make it.  I really want to learn how to create and edit wiki
posts.

Best,
Peace,

         John

John Menard O’Connell, Jr.

Executive Director & CEO
The World Peace Campaign - Time Out for Peace Plan
1003B O’Reilly Avenue
The Presidio of San Francisco
S.F., CA 94129
        415/652-8446/cell