Hi Leonard, all are welcome of course!

The "women's" part of the event title is borrowed from recent events in San
Francisco, which have aimed to address the notorious gender gap in Wikipedia's
editor base and coverage. But it's not intended to exclude men or constrain
what articles we work on.

Is there something specific you would like to do? For instance, new
contributors are often interested in learning how to accomplish specific tasks,
like uploading photos, adding citations, locating good sources, how categories
work…etc. If you would like to host a table focusing on a specific task, I
think that would be very well received!

Thanks for your interest, and hope to see you at the event!
-Pete

On Nov 30, 2012, at 7:24 PM, Leonard G. Barton wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> Are gentlemen invited as consultant/tutors?
>
> - Leonard G. (Senior Editor) "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Leonard_G.";

Pete Forsyth
petefors...@gmail.com
503-383-9454 mobile