Hi everybody!

People are organising Wikipedia Takes [Place] around America this September to
encourage people to take photographs for Wiki Loves Monuments
(http://wikilovesmonuments.us/). Last year [1], we followed around a bunch of
photographers and took pictures of buildings on the University of Colorado
campus here in Boulder. Does anybody have ideas on what we could do this year?

I'd love an editathon to improve the article on the University of Colorado and
noteworthy buildings, people and organisations on campus or associated with
them, which we might be able to organise with Norlin Library. On the other
hand, it'd be great to have an excuse to enjoy the cooler temperatures we'll
hopefully have up here as summer turns into fall!

You can find out more about Wiki Takes America here, if you're interested in
organising meet ups elsewhere in Colorado:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_America

cheers,
Gaurav

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_America/Boulder/2012