The 28th should work well for me, as far as I know at the moment. I'm
trying to find a job and so things could suddenly change, but I will do my
best to keep that time open. Of course, traveling together in a car has its
benefits. However, I can also make it to Denver by bus and then we could
meet at Union Station or something like that.