I like the idea of a FC art show; a retrospective but .. if there's not
already a bunch of stuff organized together already I can't be of much
help. Just a timing problem on my end.

I have a few things .. copies of Jay Z Construction Set + some old MIT /
Harvard Free culture pins from mid 2000s but not much else =/