Come one, come all!

We're celebrating the monthlong global "Wikipedia Loves Art" photo
project events with another event this Friday Feb 13 (two days from
now) at the New-York Historical Society.

This is part of our broader "Wikipedia Loves Art!" project, which also
extends to other city institutions, including the Brooklyn Museum, the
Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Film Society of Lincoln Center, the
Jewish Museum and the Museum of Modern Art.

See our main page on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Loves_Art

We're also on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/wikipedia_loves_art/

And Facebook:
http://en-gb.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43008300207

So spread those links around :)

And invite all your non-Wikipedian friends and family; this is a big
tent event for everyone, just like Wikis Take Manhattan was (
http://www.streetfilms.org/archives/wikis-take-manhattan/ ).

---Photo event details---

Friday, February 13 from 6:00-8:00 pm, New-York Historical Society.
Museum admission is free at this time.  We'll be joined by the Free
Culture folks in the museum lobby, where we'll do check-in, meet the
participants and explain the project.  Photography will be in the
Henry Luce III Center For The Study Of American Culture on the 4th
floor

Page on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

You can officially 'sign up' at that page!

Thanks,
Pharos