None of these things require a stable version online or offline. They
are things that we already do with regards to Wikipedia proper.

> We show them how to identify article quality and what the class
> rating indicates, including what deficiencies are.
We should be doing this already with "normal" WP
> How to read article historys to identify the version that they are
> using
Ditto
> Cover copyright issues both for articles, and images what the
> requirements are for a class room disc.
Copyright is already ok. There is no problems for this - even for
Fair Use because classroom use is perfectly acceptable.
> High light the sourcing//verifiability of articles.
We should already be doing this with "normal" WP

> Also cover editing basics, norms for user interaction, where to get
> what type of help when online

Ditto

-Liam