What if rather than a fixed format CD/DVD for every school we create a
sample with instructions that enables teachers to make customised versions
to suit their style of teaching, the age group, and intended subject area.

We show them how to identify article quality and what the class rating
indicates, including what deficiencies are.

How to read article historys to identify the version that they are using

Cover copyright issues both for articles, and images what the requirements
are for a class room disc.

High light the sourcing//verifiability of articles.

Also cover editing basics, norms for user interaction, where to get what
type of help when online

GN.
http://gnangarra.redbubble.com/