From: wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Craig
Franklin
Sent: Thursday, 11 December 2008 9:38 PM
To: Wikimedia-au
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaau-l] Wikipedia and schools

Okay, there seems to be a bit of interest here, so I've boldly created a
subpage for planning:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Australia/Australian_Scho
ols_Selection

At the moment it's really just my thoughts on the subject, but as the advice
on the edit page says; feel free to edit it mercilessly.

Cheers,
Craig

Craig Franklin
PO Box 1093