Hi all,

As you may or may not be aware, on 3-5 April there will be a Wikimedia
chapters meeting in Berlin. Thanks to the generosity of our sister
chapters, both Liam & myself will be attending on behalf of Wikimedia
Australia.

There is info about the meeting, including the agenda and attendees,
here: <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_meeting_2009>

There is also a page on officialwiki where Liam and I can report back.
<http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/2009_chapters_meeting>

If there are any particular concerns or questions or ideas that you
would like us to take to or get back from Berlin, please let us know!
Leave a comment at
<http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/2009_chapters_meeting> or just hit
reply.

You may also be interested to read our 'homework', a brief intro for
the other chapters:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_meeting_2009/Preparation/Wikimedia_Australia>

cheers
Brianna