The first one worked fine :P

It's all in the pipeline but of course we want to make sure we get it right.
Almost everyone has been insanely busy AFK since the retreat due to offline
commitments - it seems to be the Australian way to have two dead months in
Dec and Jan and one ridiculously busy catch-up month in Feb, and our
respective workplaces and etc have been no exception.

Also, two of the three proposals we decided to make key priorities actually
require preparation before we can present them. It's one of those places
where our duties as officers of a non profit organisation collide with the
Wiki impetus, and we're well aware of it (that was also discussed at the
retreat).

regards
Andrew

On 22 February 2010 11:10, private musings <thepmacco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> malformed URL? - here's the proper one;
> http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters’_Activity_Calendar
>
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:09 PM, private musings
> <thepmacco...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> ps. - it'd also be cool to make sure we drop updates in semi-regularly
>> here;
>> http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters%E2%80%99_Activity_Calendar
>>  :-)
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:08 PM, private musings
>> <thepmacco...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> G'day all,
>>> it's been over three weeks since the committee meeting, and since Andrew
>>> referred to the 'clear goals and objectives for the year ahead' - I think
>>> it's becoming kinda urgent to post something to the membership about what's
>>> planned / what's going on :-)
>>> If there's stuff going on behind the scenes, please do let us (members)
>>> know, so we can offer feedback / get involved / generally just feel good
>>> that the chapter is on the right tracks :-) - If there isn't really anything
>>> happening, then we probably need to have another conversation about how we
>>> can get things going....
>>> cheers,
>>> Peter,