Excellent job Craig - it's a great model for member-driven outreach projects
and I wish you the best of luck. The issue with being able to present stuff
to people who work (or are available) 9-5 in work time is always a challenge
- it's one we hit with unrelated projects in Perth.

(replying to Craig and Bryce) People fear what they don't understand - and
we're competing for air with a media that (with some notable exceptions)
loves to predict our demise and overstate internal dramas on the project.
Also as Craig says many teachers don't even know the other projects exist,
and those may be of direct use to them in other ways.

kindest regards
Andrew