Hi all,

I tried to get in touch with you a while ago, but it occurs to me that
perhaps my attempted forward of the below didn't really work, because
I forwarded a reply, not an actual message - if my post seemed
confusing, please accept my apologies.

I'm growing increasingly concerned with the way the AGM is being
prepared, and though there may be nothing to worry about, I would
greatly appreciate a response to my questions below, to which I'd only
add a polite inquiry as to why and how the decision was taken to move
to a postal vote this year (
http://www.wikimedia.org.au/w/index.php?title=2010-2011_AGM&curid=535&diff=2813&oldid=2805
) - seems a little odd to me, strange that it shouldn't have been
announced perhaps a little wider, and fwiw, I haven't received any
post of any kind from WMAU to date - should I have?

* Membership Renewals - I may well have missed something, but did a
formal renewal notice go out? How are renewals looking this year? (I
know I haven't stumped up yet!) - as a member I feel a little
under-engaged to be honest, and would like to see a wee bit more
proactivity from whomever is taking care of this stuff (knowing who's
accepted what responsibility would be great, for example - and
apologies if I've missed the obvious!)

* Committee Nominations - could the sec. confirm whether or not there
have been any properly submitted nominations to date - the AGM is
around the corner, and I think the process of discussion / Q + A etc.
is probably healthy to kick off at this point?

* An Open Wiki - please please please open up the WMAU wiki to allow
registrations and editing by non members - I'll happily make the case
for this, but please just do it!

cheers,

Peter,
PM.