Awesome work, Liam & Whiteghost.ink! Great to hear about the trip and the
outreach

pengo.

On Thursday, March 15, 2012, Liam Wyatt <liamwy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Final follow-up from Whiteghost.ink and myself,
> Thanks all who helped out during the day (both days actually) so we could
demonstrate changes to the audience. Especial thanks to Mattinbgn,
MarkHurd, Salka, JJ Harrison, and ShiftChange.
> The four of us (two librarians, two wikimedians) are now heading back to
Charleville and then flying back to Brisbane tomorrow morning. There'll be
more photos of our own loaded to Commons over the weekend.