I'm uploading them via Commonist which I've modified for this. Just need to
check for what have already been uploaded, trying to ident some of the athletes
as well as getting the file names correct, after that I'll do the mass upload
of one batch. Storms in the area are not helping ATM.

Sent from my iPhone