Hi Craig,

I'd be more than happy to comment on these proposals but presuming that
comments would be best on-wiki, I'd need an account! Please can you create one
for me (you can use this email address and username Thehelpfulone)?

I'm also interested in the reasoning behind the restricting account creation on
that wiki, I imagine that the intention is not to stifle discussion from
non-members and indeed edits by IPs can also be useful. If its a problem with
spamming, there are some anti-spam measures that can be utilised on MediaWiki.

Thehelpfulone
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Thehelpfulone