From: wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Leigh
Blackall
Sent: Monday, 17 December 2012 3:39 PM
To: Wikimedia-au
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaau-l] A couple of proposals on the WMAU wiki

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback on the Bendigo workshop:
http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/User:Leighblackall/Bendigo_Victoria_2013

Assuming my responses are satisfactory, what are the next steps?

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM, G. White <whiteghost....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Having finally found the proposal page, I have just posted an evaluation of
the Winter Sports Proposal
<http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Proposal_talk:Paralympic_Winter_Sports#Eva
luating_the_proposal>  that I hope it is helpful to the committee and the
members.

Whiteghost.ink