On 3 March 2013 14:46, Tony Souter <to...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Could there be more notice? And an agenda topic or two might attract more
> members into participating. Items don't have to be billed as occupying the
> meeting exclusively.

Agreed - I appreciate the work done by the organizers, but I reckon more
notice and topics would get more of us to join in.

I have the meetings as a recurring event in my calendar, but something
always distracts me... if I knew what was going to be discussed, I'm sure
I'd be more likely to remember to actually log on.

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.