Yeah I've always been mystified as to the short notice time - it's always
been the way since these meetings were started early last year. I've missed
I think all but one because I've usually found out after the fact, as it's
missed my morning email scan. (And that's even on AEDT-3.) 3 days (Thursday
before the meeting) and a reminder on Sat evening should be sufficient.

kindest regards
Andrew