They were all editing in userspace, so I don't think it matters where they
are editing.

I agree than when the Visual Editor is fully functional, it should be a
better editor for our new editors and we will update our training to use it.
It's just hard to run a training course with material on the existing editor
when unbeknownst to you some of the class are using a different editor.

What was your experience with citations? The drop-down templates didn't seem
to work at all in the workshop - the window with the fields would not
appear, i.e. nothing happened.

Kerry

  _____