Another idea for the list. .. sorry if this is already in there.

Australian Response to WMF campaigns.  Riding on the shoulder of relative
giants, when WMF run something like Wikimedia Loves Monuments, WmAu somehow
knows in advance and runs WmAu Loves Monuments. Same for the video series
Impact of Wikipedia, and so on.