From: Leigh Blackall [mailto:leighblack...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 21 July 2013 8:57 AM
To: kerry.raym...@gmail.com
Cc: wikimediaau-l@lists.wikimedia.org; WMAu members
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaau-l] Annual Plan 2014: instructional videos and the
larger question of SMART-vs-BHAG

Is this suggestion because we are dissatisfied with the dozens if not
hundreds and thousands of instructional videos already available? Maybe the
suggestion is for Australian accent and language versions? A series in an
Indigenous language would be remarkable! Or perhaps the suggestion is to
create videos about Australia related projects and interest groups? In which
case its a good suggestion. I for one would benefit from a video overview of
the things going on. I have a few videos on my channel outlining Wikiversity
work. And know of others looking at Wikinews.