Dear Australian and GLAM Wikimedians,

It is with excitement and slight nervousness that I write to say that
tomorrow my wife and I are moving to Bologna, Italy. She received a
post-doctoral fellowship from the National Research Institute there. I
resigned from the National Library of Australia last week, and will be
taking up the role of part-time GLAMWIKI coordinator for Europeana - with
particular focus on supporting the development, integration and usage of
the GLAMWIKIToolset.

So farewell WM-Au and good luck. I'll still be around the Wikiverse, of
course, but no longer from Australia. And hello Europe and WM-IT in
particular! You'll be hearing from me again soon - and I'll see many of you
at Wikimania London.

Arrivederci!

-Liam / Wittylama

--