Yes indeed, he could very well do it technically speaking (I can't account
for his time - as a volunteer - of course). But it would be great if CSIRO
would do it themselves (even with some behind the Scenes hand-holding as
this would be a big boost for content donations in Australia and in the
sciences.
I've written to them today already to ask directly and, if there's any
specific forward-motion I'll be sure to let folks know.

-Liam

wittylama.com
Peace, love & metadata