Hi all,

Well I've finally bitten the bullet.  Unfortunately the CSIRO metadata
format wasn't compatible with GLAMtools, so I've written a scraping
script.  The images are now getting uploaded to:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Photographs_from_CSIRO_ScienceImage

I'm not great at clever-auto-categorization, so nearly all the categories
are redlinks based on CSIRO keywords, so any help categorizing these
properly would be much appreciated.

There are some fantastic images here - please start using them in wiki.

Thanks for communicating with them regarding their metadata Liam.  I
promise I'll use GLAMtoolkit next time!

Toby/99of9