The thing is, all Australian universities are looking to cut subscriptions,
to save money, looking especially at the least used subscriptions. If they
pooled to the NLA, they'd be preserving those niche or historic
subscriptions, and increasing the diversity of options across the board.
How real is that risk of the publishers restricting the NLA. Can we use the
German model to ensure it doesn't happen?