Just throwing a thought out there to discuss

WMAu has for the last few years run an equipment support program where by
photographers can get an incentive to provide photographs through funds to
help with the purchase of new/updated equipment. A number of people
including myself have availed ourselves of the assistance,

What I was thinking about is could we encourage greater collaboration
through a register of local photographers who would be willing to fulfill
requests for specific images.   WMAu could support this program by enabling
the photographers to have an approved yearly budget say $100 each to cover
transport costs for such requests, with out  the need to go to the
committee for small costs.  These photographers could also be accredited
WMAu photographers who could apply for access to events under a media
accreditation like was organised for the Avalon airshow.

Thoughts on what you like to see....

‚Äčideon‚Äč

Vice President Wikimedia Australia