Hi Iolanda,

Not sure to perfectly understand your concerns, so please excuse me if I do not
really answer.

First, Wikimedia movement has only one common mission "Wikimedia is a global
movement whose mission is to bring free educational content to the world" it
means that Wikipedia in Jail is in the core of the Wikimedia movement mission.

Any other interpretation of Wikimedia mission is the personal opinion of the
people who express it, and do not reflect the core mission.

For a concrete example, using free software is not the mission of Wikimedia
movement, it can be considered as a plus, but when somebody use a "close"
software to accomplish Wikimedia mission, he do not compromise the mission.

For your definition of a partnership, partnership is not always a question of
what you give and what you receive. Sometimes it's more about establishing a
situation of trust that will benefit you in the future. This partnership bring
us a lot benefit, and in the near future it could bring us new editors to
Wikipedia.

For your semantic distinction between supporting and cooperating, I do not
share it, If I'm allowed to make a godwin point, during the last war, I don't
think those who support were better than those who collaborate (typical french
interpretation).

 Thanks

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch