I'd totally like to see something like that coming from our fellow WMCH
Boardmembers ;)
Stating and repeating the stories around your vision when you get into the
Board is essential, both internally and externally.

Thanks for the link Charles.
-Y.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Charles Andrès <
charles.andres.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
> "Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
> www.wikimedia.ch
> Skype: charles.andres.wmch
> IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch
>
> Début du message réexpédié :
>
> *De: *Jay Walsh <jwa...@wikimedia.org>
> *Objet: **[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Blog posts by
> Foundation Board members*
> *Date: *13 janvier 2014 23:41:14 UTC+1
> *À: *"wikimediaannounc...@lists.wikimedia.org" <
> wikimediaannounc...@lists.wikimedia.org>
> *Répondre à: *wikimedi...@lists.wikimedia.org
>
> Dear all,
>
> Today the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees have posted the first of a
> new series of monthly blog posts to the Wikimedia blog. The first post,
> from Vice Chair Phoebe Ayers, is an introduction to the Board, its mandate,
> and its work within the community.
>
> You can find that post at
> https://<
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/01/13/introduction-to-the-board-of-trustees/
> >
> blog.wikimedia.org<
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/01/13/introduction-to-the-board-of-trustees/
> >
> /2014/01/13/introduction-to-the-board-of-trustees/<
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/01/13/introduction-to-the-board-of-trustees/
> >

> Board members will take turns publishing one or two new posts every month,
> where they will explore ongoing initiatives of the Board and discuss
> topics relevant to the movement and the Wikimedia community.
>
> We hope you'll enjoy these posts, and also that you'll take time
> to comment, offer suggestions, and get involved in a dialog with the Board
> of Trustees.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jay Walsh (for communications)

*- Yann Heurtaux*