Good evening Patrick (or is this even evening anymore?),

As Charles and Ahn already know, WMCH can count on me to help on that
during 2014.
I'd be happy to tackle some kind of a check-list with the board regarding
those matters between 2nd week of February and the GA if it can help to be
prepared better, or right after it.