Sorry if you saw an unintended pun. Again, I'm sure the technical solutions
and the content will be very good (and I do like the idea, it's a good
one). But my professional experience is: it's unfortunately not enough,
particularly sustainability-wise.

I'll do my best to be available end of March if needed for a practical
workshop. My guess is Muriel could help a lot in that field too.

-Y.

Tapé sur un téléphone, entre un bus et un train. Merci de votre indulgence
pour les coquilles.