Samvit Durga

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:17:02 +0530From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Setting up the Wikimedia India ChapterAbout
time we woke up then. What is the next step that we need to take?IIRC, Anirudh
had spoken to some NGO ( was it CEE?) a while ago, and they were ready to
sponsor the chapter. Is that right? Any idea if they might still be
interested?Deepu
2008/11/25 Nicholas

In hibernation as far as I know. :(