Hi Anirudh

I brought up the issue with wikimedia.in domain earlier, why not have it
redirect to the wiki itself and add a section for blog/news on wiki. It
would seem like there would be a lot of redundancy between the two, and it
would only require more work to update both separately.

Either way, I have experience with smaller wikis and new mediawiki
installations. I can help with the wiki itself and better organize it.

Salmaan