Hi all,

I'm really looking forward to Wikiconference India next week and congrats
in advance to the organizers, who have put countless hours into the work of
preparing this unprecedented gathering in India.  The program committee
invited me to do a talk on Sunday which is a great honor, thank you!

I'd like to ask for your input on areas you would like me to focus on in my
talk.  I will have time set aside for discussion, but want to see if you
have any particular interest areas that you'd like me to focus on.

Thanks and see you on Friday!

Barry

--
Barry Newstead
Chief Global Development Officer

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!