Warm welcome to India barry, hope this'd be like a homecoming for you as
you have been closely associated with several programs in India. And about
suggestions from Indian Wikipedians, i'd request you to put few words about
your understanding and suggestions about regional communities in different
parts of India.

rgds
Subha

On 12 November 2011 13:28, Naveen Francis <navee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Barry,
>
> Warm welcome to India !!!
>
> Thanks,
> naveenpf
>

> On 12 November 2011 00:10, Adethya Sudarsanan <adethyas...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hey Barry,
>>
>> Greetings. Glad you are making your presence to India conference and
>> delivering a talk. Cant wait to to hear your words.
>>
>> IMO, I think it would be nice, if your talk focuses on the future of
>> India/Indians in the wikimedia movement.. You might also consider talking
>> on how people can contribute to improve Wikipedia's presence among the
>> strong and culturally inclined Indian community.
>>
>> Open for suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ade.
>>
>> On 11 November 2011 23:37, Barry Newstead <bnewst...@wikimedia.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm really looking forward to Wikiconference India next week and
>>> congrats in advance to the organizers, who have put countless hours into
>>> the work of preparing this unprecedented gathering in India.  The program
>>> committee invited me to do a talk on Sunday which is a great honor, thank
>>> you!
>>>
>>> I'd like to ask for your input on areas you would like me to focus on in
>>> my talk.  I will have time set aside for discussion, but want to see if you
>>> have any particular interest areas that you'd like me to focus on.
>>>
>>> Thanks and see you on Friday!
>>>
>>> Barry
>>>
>>> --
>>> Barry Newstead
>>> Chief Global Development Officer
>>>  Wikimedia Foundation
>>>
>>> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
>>> the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!
>>>
>>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate

*
  ସୁ ଭା ସି ସ ପା ଣି ଗା ହି
**