Hello friends,

I request admins of all Wikimedia India projects to kindly :

   1. *Declare the results of the Noteworthy Wikimedian Recognition on your
   wikimedia project village pumps (discussion portals).* See the English
   Wikipedia entry for the same at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Noticeboard_for_India-related_topics#Results_-_Noteworthy_Wikimedian_Recognition_2011

   2. *Create a userbox for userpage of the winners and award them.* See
   the specimen cicrulated by me amongst jury at:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AshLin/NWR_Userbox

   3. *Create a suitable barnstar for all nominees and award them.* See the
   barnstar at the page of Sundar (nominee) and Bhadani (winner):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sundar#Noteworthy_Wikimedian_Recognition_2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Bhadani#Noteworthy_Wikimedian_Recognition_2011

To Bala, Please use these as a starting point. The userbox had been
circulated amongst jury members and no comments were received so I suppose
that all is well. I chose Barnstar of National Merit from the WikiProject
India page.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur