Harriet,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 05:32, Outofindia <outofin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds like a fun time was had by all.
>
> A question:
> Is there anyway of finding out in advance what buildings are considered to
> have have "Security fears"?

Yes- if there is a yellow board that declares the building as a "Prohibited
Area", you are not allowed to photograph such buildings. We saw quite a few
of these buildings- such as the RBI building. These boards are required to
be registered with the police/government, so it isn't like anyone can put
them up.

Everything else is fair game- as long as you are not trespassing on their
property (which we weren't) or harassing them (we were super nice and
polite with the Bombay House folks as well as the police- so this wasn't a
problem either).