I think the problem of sock-puppets on Indic languages has yet to come
to prominence. There may be many more malpractices there as compared
to en-WP. Education of all concerned is vital at Wikimedia-l. We cant
be puritans over the scope of the list, excluding something just
because it pertains to an occurrence on en-WP.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur